Developing with the SharePoint Framework
09:00 - 17:00
Participants of the workshop will get familiar with the new client-side web parts. They will learn about all required libraries and tools to start developing with the SharePoint Framework: TypeScript, Node.js, React, Knockout, gulp, yeoman, Office UI fabric…
Topics covered during the workshop:
- What is SharePoint Framework?
- Preparing your machine for the SharePoint Framework
- Building Client-Side Web Parts
- Loading SharePoint and Office365 data in client web parts
- Using and building React components for the SharePoint Framework
- Brand your client web parts with Office-UI-Fabric
Tommy started working as a .NET consultant and architect 15 years ago and has been working with SharePoint since 2008. He joined U2U in 2014 as a trainer on Web Development, .NET, SharePoint, CRM and PowerShell. Tommy developed multiple courses on SharePoint front-end development including our new SharePoint Framework training.