Tickets for Techorama 2017
Ticket sales starts on January 23 (9 AM CET)
Tickets for Techorama aren’t available yet at this point.
As from January 23 (9 AM), a batch of 200 early bird tickets for the 2-day conference will be available at a reduced price of 450 euro excl. fees & VAT. Be aware, these have sold out the last 3 years in less than 1 hour!
Ticket Prices (excl. fees & VAT)
- 2-day conference: 500 euro
- workshop: 450 euro
- combi (2-day conference + workshop): 900 euro
What’s included in a conference ticket?
- access to all sessions (keynotes / breakout sessions) during the conference on May 23-24, 2018
- access to exposition hall to visit Techorama Partner booths
- breakfast, lunch (hot meal) and drinks during the conference on May 23-24, 2018
- goodie bag Techorama 2018
- access to closing reception (food & drinks) after final sessions on May 24, 2018
What’s included in a workshop ticket?
- access to workshop on May 22, 2018 (9AM – 5 PM)
- breakfast, lunch and drinks during the workshop
How to pay?
The 200 early bird tickets will only be sold via Eventbrite and the usual Evenbrite service fees will need to be paid on top of the ticket price. Eventbrite offers easy payment via credit card and PayPal.
Our regular tickets (2-day conference, workshop and combi) will also be on sale via Eventbrite, but this year we offer also payment by bank transfer in order to avoid extra service fees on top of the official ticket price.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
Tickets are eligible for full refund within 14 days of purchase when bought before April 1, 2018. Tickets which are cancelled after April 1, 2017, can only be refunded for 25% of the full ticket price if bought before April 1, 2018. No refunds for tickets bought after April 1, 2018. Tickets can be transferred without cost via the Eventbrite platform to other colleagues. The organizers may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the conference due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control. A refund in these circumstances will be evaluated based on the incurred costs for organizing the conference.