New at Techorama: The Partner Stage
We’re continuously listening to your feedback. One of the items that we saw coming back was the fact you wanted more to do in between the sessions. At Techorama 2017, we’re introducing the Partner Stage. On this stage, our Gold Partners will deliver 20-minute sessions on a specific topic. Around the stage, a lounge area is created for you to enjoy the session while having a coffee or lunch. This means that you can easily drop by to see if the session is of interest for you while browsing our partner booths!
The following sessions will be delivered by our Gold Partners:
- Rider: Taking ReSharper out of process (by Matt Ellis of JetBrains)
- DevOps is coming for you (by Hannes Lowette of Axxes)
- Help, my boss hates me! (by David Stroobants of Kenze)
- HoloLens techniques, tips and tricks (by Stijn Michiels of Cronos)
- The making of the RøllerKöster (by Jonathan Van Beneden of Realdolmen)
- Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse with Adaptable IoT (by Geert Baeke of Xylos)
- Installing the Veeam Agent over Powershell (by Timothy Dewin of Veeam)
- Developing robotics with .NET, a small example (by Bart Verhoeven of Datacore)
- Medical Prescriptions on a Public Blockchain (by Kristof Verslype of Smals)
Check out the full agenda, now including the partner stage, here.